Regardless of cast and race, blood connects us all. The hours you spend on donating blood give life to someone else. This is the best gift we can give to someone in need. There is no doubt that the need for blood is increasing. And you can help many to come back to their life again.
Patients who are in need of blood
- Transient proteinuria: It indicates temporary excretion of protein and is caused to vigorous exercise, fever, stress, exposure to cold and other conditions. Usually treatment is not required as it does not imply any kidney diseases.
- Surgical procedures, accidents and delivery
- Chronic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Haemophilic patients
- Heart and blood vessel diseases
- Diseases of gastrointestinal tract
- You must be 18 years of age
- Should not be underweight
- You should not be diabetic
- You should not suffer from any infectious or chronic diseases
- You should not take any antibiotics or other drugs on the day of donation
- Pregnant women and anemic people are not allowed